Born in Sweden. Living and working in London, UK.
I'm a visual artist working primarily with photography, but I also make short films. I collaborate closely with dancers and circus artists and draw inspiration from the body, nature, architecture and digital technology.
My first book Undisclosed about the inspiring and physical work of circus artists was published in 2011 to positive reviews. Since then I have exhibited internationally and I have had solo shows in the UK, the Netherlands, Canada and the US as well as being featured in several prominent group shows. In 2014, I was commissioned by the Roundhouse to present Luminescence, a site-specific exhibition which was supported by public funding from the National Lottery through Arts Council England.
I'm currently working on Naturally, a project featuring male dancers in nature, which will be published later this year. My work has been featured on NOWNESS and in Creative Review, The Huffington Post and Kinfolk among others.
Selected Solo Exhibitions
- November 2015 Naturally, Galerie Wilms — Amsterdam
- Sept — Dec 2014 Still Moving: Imagining the Circus in a New Way, Mesa Contemporary Arts Museum
- Mar — Apr 2014 Luminescence, The Roundhouse — London
- Dec — Jan 2014 Naturally, Galerie Wilms — Venlo
- Oct — Nov 2013 Intersections, La TOHU — Montreal
- Jan 2013 Undisclosed, Festival Mondial du Cirque de Demain — Paris
Selected Group Exhibitions
- November 2015 Cielo, perro-lobo, GuatePhoto Festival, National Museum of Archeology — Guatemala City
- April 2015 The Male Figure, Maison de Maitre — Brussels
- Sept 2014 — Feb 2015 Sounds of Silence, CODA Museum — Apeldoorn
- Sept 2013 Unseen Collection, Unseen Photo Fair — Amsterdam
- July — Aug 2013 Summer Salon, L A Noble Gallery — London
- May 2013 Photo Art Fair, Victoria House — London
- Sept — Oct 2012 FotoGrafia di Roma XI: Work, Museo d’arte contemporanea Roma
- 2015 Naturally (Canalside Books/Galerie Wilms)
- 2011 Undisclosed: Images of the Contemporary Circus Artist (Canalside Books)
- Bromance in official selection for the London Short Film Festival 2016
- Honourable mention in Magenta Foundation's Flash Forward 2015 awards
- Luminescence awarded a Grant for the Arts by Arts Council England
- Undisclosed picked by Kevin Messina for photo-eye Magazine’s The Best Books of 2011